We just updated our guide to running the flex offense to include two new videos to help you visualize the key motions. The guide includes the five basic principles of the flex offense, along with a downloadable PDF to easily add to your own archives.
To extend your implementation of the flex offense, we’ve also added a number of separate quick hitter and out-of-bounds entries into the flex:
- Flex Offense Alternative Entry Plays: Cross and Double
- Flex Offense Alternative Entry Play: Double Stack for Baseline Three-pointer
- Four Simple Adjustments to the Flex Offense: Curls, Flare and Stagger Screens, & Push
- Three Flex Offense Entries from the 1-4 High Set
- Flex Offense Baseline Out-of-Bounds Play: Staggered Screen Entry into the Flex
- “Hoya” Baseline Out-of-Bounds Play Entry Into Flex
Hope you enjoy the updates. Please be sure to share your own insights, variations, and success stories!
The BrightCoach team