This sideline inbounds play from Hubie Brown provides multiple three-point options along with a backdoor lob. This is a well-design play for teams that are down by two with less than ten seconds left in the game.
- 2 sets a down screen for 3 to flash to top of the key
for a three-pointer.
- 4 and 5 double screen for 2 cutting to the corner for
another three point option.
- If neither player is open, 5 pops back to the ball to
receive the inbounds pass.
- 4 clears to weak-side.
- On catch by 5, 3 makes a hard back door cut to basket
for possible lob pass.
- If 3 does not get back door pass, 2 looks to back-screen for inbounder. Inbounder fades to corner for
three pointer or attacks basket if available.
- 5 can also look to attack basket and score off of
Download the PDF here: